SQL Server XML
I have worked so much with SQL Server XML and have collected snippets of code along the way. I will be starting a series of how to posts for SQL XML.
- How to Check if an XML Schema Already Exists
- How to Create an XML Schema
- How to List Schema Elements and Attributes
- How to List Columns That Have the XML Data Type
- How to Alter Existing Column Schema (XSD)
- How to Bulk Load XML From a File Using OPENXML
- How to Save XML Query Results to a File Using bcp
- NEW! How to Join Multiple XML Snippets (using query() and UNION ALL)
- NEW! How to Use SQL Server XML Function exist()
- NEW! How to Merge Two Nodes Using FOR XML PATH
- NEW! How to Work With XML Elements (or Nodes) in SQL Server
I will be continuously updating this …
If you have a specific SQL XML dilemma, or just a sample or scenario you want to see, feel free to post on my wall or leave a comment on any of the SQLXML posts, and I’ll try to add them in the next updates.